- All the produce we grow is Certified Organic and Certified Biodynamic. In addition, all the produce we supply is Certified Organic.
- None of our imported produce ever involves air freight.
- All our box scheme deliveries are within a 25 mile radius of the farm.
- What is the minimum amount I can pay by card?
You can pay any amount by card, however there is a 50p surcharge for card payments under £40. This does not apply to customers who pay monthly automatically and whose total for the month ahead comes to less than £40.
- What happens if I am on a monthly payment scheme and I change my order?
Your balance will be carried forward to the next month, and if you are in credit, the difference will be subtracted from the amount we charge you, and if you are in debit, it will be added.
- What is the difference between a Direct Debit scheme and your scheme?
The primary difference is that if you do not have sufficient funds in your account, we will not be able to take payments, and you will not incur bank charges, unless you have a prior agreement with your bank to honour such transactions.
- I am on the monthly payment scheme. When do you charge my credit card?
We endeavour to charge all cards on the first day of the month, however if the first day falls on the weekend, we will charge you on the first Monday. We will never charge you before this day.
- What happens if I am on a monthly payment scheme and I want to make a temporary cancellation?
If you make your cancellation in a calendar month prior to the cancellation dates themselves, your charge for the
relevant month will take into account your cancellation. However, if the cancellation dates fall into the same calendar month as the request time, your account will run into credit and in the next month, you will be charged less: the total expected amount for that month minus the amount you are in credit.